Sunday, September 2, 2018

General Questions

Have you written any books besides the Jinx books? 

Miss Ellicott's School for the Magically Minded, available from Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of HarperCollins.

Where can I get review copies of your books?

E-book ARCs (advance reader copies) are available on Edelweiss a few months before each book's publication date. After publication, please contact the children's book publicity department at HarperCollins.

If you are not in the United States, please contact the appropriate publisher in your country about review copies:

Canada: HarperCollins
Germany: Oetinger
Israel: Tal-May
Russia: Apricot Books
UK and Commonwealth (except Canada): Hatchette Children's Books

(If you don't live in one of these countries then unfortunately you will probably not be able to get review copies.)

Where can I write to you?

Sage Blackwood
c/o HarperCollins Children's Books
195 Broadway
21st floor
New York NY 10007

or email:  sageblackwood2 at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment