Sunday, September 2, 2018

Questions About Miss Ellicott's School for the Magically Minded

Is Miss Ellicott's School for the Magically Minded the beginning of a series?

No, it is a stand-alone book.

Is this book about the current US political situation?

I wrote it before the current US political situation began to unfold.

Snakes! Why did it have to be snakes?

I apologize for this. It did not occur to me when I was writing the book that some people feel the same way about snakes that Jinx and I feel about heights, which is "ARGH! No, no, no!" 

Now that the book is out, I have heard from these people. Again, my apologies. There is really only one snake. Just think of him as a metaphor.

1 comment:

  1. I got this book for Christmas and enjoyed it very much. Thank you!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete